How to get in touch with us during the Pandemic
We are operating from our homes and the office when needed, but we can be reached by all the same contact numbers on the website and emails.
Our Statement on Covid-19.
We are keeping fully abreast of developments relating to the continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the UK. We are routinely monitoring developments, reviewing our protocols, and preparing appropriate responses as the situation evolves. Petals Care Agency is committed to ensuring all steps are taken to protect the health and wellbeing of all our care staff and service users and maintain service delivery.
We are keeping our Business Continuity Plans under review in preparation for a possible escalation of the outbreak.
Advice for prevention
Following the government guidelines, the best way to prevent infection and spread is to avoid being exposed to it. You can help to prevent the spread of any respiratory outbreak by doing the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin straight away, or sneeze into the bend of your elbow, then wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with persons who have respiratory illness symptoms.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you are unwell, stay at home and contact the 111 Coronavirus helpline (valid in all countries of the UK)
- If you are asked to self-isolate please follow the NHS Advice
- If a member of staff has a positive confirmed diagnosis of Coronavirus
Petals Care office will prepare a list of all service users and staff the affected person has been in contact with for at least the preceding 14 days and report this to the 111 Coronavirus helpline.
Please find a link ( how to work safely in domiciliary care) and read the guidelines for domiciliary care workers at their place of work and generally on PPE usage
For those who need to travel, please stay current with COVID-19 developments and travel advice found at the Gov.uk website. Exercise caution while traveling, practice the above prevention points.
Useful links for further up to date information
For the most up-to-date information you can visit The Department of Health and Social Care or see the below links for various official sources.
World Health Organisation
For comprehensive information about COVID-19, please visit:
As epidemics/pandemics can change quickly and unpredictably, it will be important to stay updated on the latest information regarding COVID-19.