DOMESTIC SUPPORT – COMPANIONSHIP SERVICES
Petals Care staff are friendly, dedicated and committed to providing excellent Domestic Care and Support Services to our clients 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Loneliness can be very daunting and organising daily chores a burden, why not allow our Care staff to assist you. We ensure all our Carers are trained and all pre-employment checks are carried out before they work for us.
We can make a difference in your daily life by :
• Offering companionship and conversation
• Arrange appointments
• Help with travel arrangements
• Stimulate mental awareness
• Escort to appointments
• Assist with clothing selection
• Assist with entertaining
• Rent and play films
• Help with reading
• Participate in hobbies and crafts
• Monitor diet and eating
• Buy magazines, papers and books
• Plan visits, outings and trips
• Visit neighbours and friends
• Accompany to lunch or dinner
• Attend plays or concerts
• Attend club meetings and sporting events
• Record family history
• Reminisce about the past
• Discuss current/historical events
We pride ourselves of the high quality and the Care service we provide and we are immensely proud of the work we do supporting families and older people in the community.
We will always try to match carefully our Domestic Carers to suit your needs and requirements and keep the number of faces you have visiting you to a small team.
We take the headache away from you in finding the right help for you at home.
To find out more or to book a Carer please contact Petals Care team on – 0208 133 0300.